Psychological well-being coaching
If you answer yes to more than three of these questions you may want to consider investing some time into improving your mental wellbeing.
- When you feel stressed do you find it hard to calm yourself down?
- Do you feel nervous around authority figures?
- Do you compare yourself to others?
- Do you avoid confrontation?
- Do you find it hard to make decisions?
- Do you set yourself very high standards?
- Do you tend to overthink, brood and ruminate?
- Is it important for you to be liked by others?
- Do you struggle to control your emotions?
- Do you believe that life happens" to you"?
- Are you aware of your internal dialog, your inner voice?
- Do the winter months impact on your mood?
Learn How To Manage Your Thinking And Emotions
Research shows us that people will only invest their energy, time and commitment to achieving a goal - any goal - once they BELIEVE that their efforts will be successful.
You will be guided through a process that will allow you to recognise that you ARE capable of overcoming your problems, symptoms, health-issues and other hurdles you may be struggling with. Once you gain insight and understanding into yourself you will discover how your thoughts, beliefs, imagination and thinking styles are either causing or contributing to your symptoms whether it be Anxiety, depression, fears, phobias, low self-worth, social-anxiety, or sexual issues.
You Will Learn
How your cognitive processes work.
How your belief systems are formed.
How your three main limiting belief systems hold you back in life, and why your external sense of power and control has such a big impact upon you!
In short: when you can fully comprehend how you unintentionally created a problem, you can “un-create” it.